10.25.2006

yeah yeah

ok, i know i've been MIA for, ok, well a long time. i suck, fine.

well seems my new friend called me out for not posting so here goes.

truth is? i've been really overwhelmed by a lot lately.

since i last posted, we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary (very nice) and alex's 32nd birthday (let's really forget the part about me saying it was his 31st shall we? apparently i have no idea how old my husband is).

i also "broke up" with one of my old friends. certainly not my dearest by any stretch and it was a LONG TIME COMING but it still sucked. she did not take it well. she said some really nasty things to me, which although they hurt, it really reaffirmed for me that i made the right decision.

there's also all this complication with my mother. it's gotten worse, unbelievably, but it has. i have some really tough decisions to make about her and if i want to continue to try or not.

mostly i'm really ok with not. but things have changed recently.

because, yes, there is other news. good news. fabulous news even. but i'm still a little weirded out talking about it just... yet... ha! crazy isn't it?

i'll leave you with a photo. the photo says it all. this t-shirt is hilarious i think. especially given my particular set of circumstances. i try not to think about the fact that it's only available in junior's sizes... egad!

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

OMG I love that shirt!

Congrats again, my friend. Such happy stuff.