1.08.2007

he's gone!

two weeks it a bit too long for any house guest in my mind. so i wasn't sad to have my brother leave this morning. i know that sounds bad, but it was time. having a teenager around was really interesting. and trying. and expensive! but ah well, it's all over.

he will be handing my mother that picture as well as printout of our 8 and 13wk ultrasounds. i don't expect to hear from her, but you never can tell. we have the "big" one on friday. still no dice on alex wanting to know the sex, but that's ok. it's important to him. and as much as i'd like to know, it's not a HUGE deal to me, so we're going his route this time. it's all good.

the stair guy comes tomorrow. PLEASE let it go smoothly, please!!

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Finally coming up for air from this first week back ...

First off. I love the picture of you and Alex in your kitchen. Adorable. As usual, you two.

Glad the bro left and yes that is a long stay even for the best of guests.

How'd it go with the stair guy? I'm hoping to hear he'll be back tomorrow with a crew to finish the stairs issue and the upstairs floors by early next week :)

Yes, I'm an optimist!