5.16.2007

forgot to say

i had my regular check-up yesterday. all the stats are, unfortunately, the same. the room was about 300 degrees and i was totally dying.

the doctor was really nice, i liked her. she gaveme some tips to help me be more comfortable. although she did say they wouldn't help me until 38 weeks. *sigh*

i'm still having contractions, but not like they were. and she said that they need to be way worse than what i've had. and to stay home as long as i possibly could stand it, if i wanted to avoid being sent home again. makes sense, but sheesh.

now if only my water would break... :)

it can't be that much longer...right? right?!!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christina - I don't know what to tell you...just want to let you know I hope you're not too uncomfortable and that this baby makes an entrance sometime really soon! Big hugs!