1.28.2008

well hello there.

my i've been a bad blogger as of late, but that's totally ok since no one reads this but me anyway.

so what's new... since christmas wes sleeps through the night. my parents were only here 3 times. i turned 31 and wesley got his first haircut!

i am proud to say that my child is now sans mullet, thank you very much. my SIL did the honors yesterday before a bunch of us got together for game night. wes, of course, had zero interest in sitting still so it's a little uneven, but hey, no mullet!

everyone told me i'd be so sad after his first haircut. i'll admit it was strange. he looks so different but it was so necessary. also everyone told me to keep some of tis hair so i hav a baggie of it. i dunno though, it really just creeps me out like i'm some sort of serial killer though, i don't get it. does that make me a bad mom?

eh. it's all good. i can't believe he's 8 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read! I have an incredible amount of time to read blogs since I spend an hour (!) every night feeding Evelyn before she will sleep. I love having a laptop and wireless, it's a great thing to have this much free internet time and a baby! :) And, of course, bloglines tells me when you've posted so that helps. I will say that it's not a major time investment to read your blog these days... *grin*

Eep, baby into mischief, must cut this short. But hi! :)