4.16.2007

33 weeks

today i'm 33 weeks along. when did that happen? seriously? my word.

we had a doctor appointment this morning. with the doctor that criticized my weight last time. i hadn't said anything to my regular doctor (although i kind of wanted to), and i wasn't really looking forward to seeing this doctor again. (especially after the chocolate bunny incident, which we don't really need to go into...ahem.)

at any rate, after chatting and listening to the heartbeat he tells me that everything is perfect, even my weight. he then said that he apologized for being "bad cop" last time i saw him, but that he was pleased to see when i was. huh. go figure.

at any rate, next appointment in 2 weeks when they will check my cervix (!!) and see where things are headed. holy crap that sounds so... final. doesn't it? man.

in other news, alex's mom bought us our travel system yesterday. we put together the stroller last night. that makes things real. looking at them in the store is one thing. actually driving it around our living room and then loading into your trunk (proving to your husband you're not a weakling and really CAN lift it all my yourself, even 8 months pregnant) is something entirely different.

we also have a breast feeding class tonight. we picked a pediatrician. you know, i think this is really going to happen.

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Yes, it's really gonna happen! How exciting :)

(don't be nervous ... you and Alex are going to be fantastic parents)

But I must say 33 weeks seems impossible. Where has the time gone?