4.05.2006

magic 8 ball meme

Have to admit, this was fun!!

*****

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Get Ur Freak On, Missy Elliott

Will I have a happy life?
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Eurhythmics

What do my friends really of think me?
Broken, Jack Johnson

Do people secretly lust after me?
Brass Monkey, Beastie Boys

How can I make myself happy?
She's a Rebel, Green Day

What should I do with my life?
King of All Excuses, Staind

Will I ever have children?
Never Say Never, Queens of the Stone Age

What is some good advice for me?
Nowhere Man, Paul Westerberg

How will I be remembered?
Story, Lene Marlin

What is my signature dancing song?
The Rain, Missy Elliott

What do I think my current theme song is?
It's My Life,. Bon Jovi

What song will play at my funeral?
Extraordinary Thing, KD Lang

What type of men/women do you like?
Doth I Protest Too Much, Alanis Morissette

What is my day going to be like?
Dirty Little Secret (Thievery Corporation Remix), Sarah McLachlan

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Fun! I played too ...