4.21.2006

not much to say

been really busy at work and also interviewing for a new position that kind of fell in my lap. not sure i want it, exactly, but it is like a 30% raise and i would work from home. it's all happened so fast and i should find out if they will meet my number today.

we also began the Great Tiling Project last weekend. it's very pretty. not done, but pretty. our behemoth refrigerator could not be removed from the the kitchen entirely, just moved to one end. so we still have to finish up the tile under that spot once the fridge can be moved back.

the next magazine starts may 1, which, if i accept the offer, is also when my new job would start. yikes.

in other news, we're going to CT next weekend to visit my best friend. i swore i would never set foot in that state again. but i miss her and she could use the visit too. also means we'll be there for the big design show at our college. kind of excited that timing worked out! who knew!

in other news, my mother called me this morning. no lie. and her message? in its entirety "why are you mad at me?" in a total like upbeat sing-songy voice like i'd say to alex after doing something stupid. i swear. now i have to figure out what to do about that.

ok, i had more to say than i thought.

No comments: