4.04.2006

i can't stop eating

for two weeks now. i can't stop filling my pie hole. at all. this usually happens to me a few days out of the month, but then i won't want to eat for like 3 days after, it all balances out. but this has not stopped! i just ate a banana, my hummus and 2 sugar free turtles. in like 2 minutes. what is wrong with me? (plus garlicky chocolate breath? not so fun, must get some gum now...)

when i sit and think about what i eat in a day, it's not a crazy amount.... but for ME it is. me with my (not-so) little belly. i wonder what's causing this. i need to nip it in the bud, that's for sure.

in happier news, the new wallet i ordered to go along with my new purse that i got at the party my SIL dragged me to is in and she's picking it up for me tongiht. i'm very excited to use my new purse. especially since my old one seems so...... dirty to me now. better be careful though, i might try to eat it.

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

I know how you feel. Only I'm so sore this week that it isn't worth walking to the kitchen or anywhere else for food. If spring would hurry up and get here we could break out of the cabin fever.

Email to follow ...