3.27.2007

sunshine and breezes

man, i've thought for awhile that i have some form of S.A.D. and i have to believe it's true. my attitude the last few days had done a complete 360. not that i was in a particularly bad mood, but it's amazing that sitting in my new office (with my gargantuan new monitor that i have yet to hook up but clearly is much too large for my desk..) next to the windows, with them WIDE OPEN at 8am, sunshine pouring in, birds chirping and a cool breeze coming in is amazing.

please don't take it away.

i know the weather is supposed to turn again, but i will stay in my state of bliss as long as i can. although the crash is going to be rough.

proof that my attitude is totally different? i'm not at all phased by two things that would normally have me all grumpy and moody. one, i woke up with a cold. and two, i'm going to be talking to my mother this evening.

i should have plenty to say tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nice warm weather (and the world turning green) is improving my mood, too. Of course, the weeks-remaining counter dropping under double digits is helping my mood, too. :)

Good luck when you talk to your mother. It seems like you'll need it!