5.14.2007

the only thing worse...

than the other night is it happening all over again.

i was havng major contractions all day yesterday. after 10 hours of them and having them be less than 2 minutes apart for about 2 hours, and walking and hydrating and talking to the doctor (my favorite one was on call! i thought it was a sign!) we went back in. (all three of us, since my mom is here now) and they kept me again. and this time gave me morphine and a sleeping pill to rest as it was about 10pm by then.

and then let me go at 5am. i was so exhausted (sleeping pill/morphine really did nothing) and frustrated and overwhelmed i was just sobbing for hours. it was fun. the resitdent was a jerk and said things like "why are you so upset?" but not in a nice way. she needs to work on her bedside manner...

at any rate... who knows what's going on now. they led me to believe at 37 weeks they would help me along (today) but that wasn't the case.

so here i am, utterly exhausted, disappointed, frustrated and still dealing with the contractions. oh, and whiling away my maternity leave already. fab.

No comments: