1.30.2007

are you sitting down?

cuz i have some news.

THE STAIRS ARE DONE.

i'd include pictures of how lovely they are, but we can't walk on them right now and that's where the camera is. i'll add some later.

they are gorgeous. we still have to touch up the paint and put the trim back on. little things. but my god, it feels good.

also, i have all the steps i need to get to my room!

AND, we can start on the upstairs floor and get all that done. my prediction is we'll have the right side (nursery, office and guest room) done by the end of february. let's see how close i am!

it's a banner day!


*edited to add*
couldn't resist taking a picture with my phone. yes, it's crappy and the colors are all off, but aren't they pretty? just tell me they are! the trim needs to be put up still, so not DONE DONE, but YAY!

No comments: