7.27.2003

you showered where?!

so after the weeding extravaganza, it was time for alex to go to work. he showered and left, leaving me to do the same (as i had to work today as well). i was the ultimate procrastinator, watching trading spaces, cleaning the kitchen (i REALLY didn't want to come into the office). finally got my ass in the shower. after i was lying on his bed contemplating getting dressed when my mom calls. i figure it's another time waster, so i answer. she asks me to do some favors for her and then ask what i'm up to. i tell her about weeding (she verifies my earlier query of, yes, it must be love if i was weeding... thanks mom).

course she puts 2 and 2 together and gets 14 as usual... hey, it's 3 o'clock. you're at alex's. isn't he at work?!! yes mom, he is. he left me to get ready and go to work as well.

oh. my. did that open up a door.

you showered at his house? you're there and he's not? you did what???! does that mean you have a key? what does that mean!?!?

how exactly do you tell your mom that, yes, i shower here all the time. we have sex here too. lots of it. have for months now, and at my house! in fact, we haven't spent a night apart in a good 3-4 weeks. just can't quite find the way to say it.

ah well. what can you do?


No comments: